‘Best of Winnie Nwagi’ | A Compilation of Her Best Songs

 KAMPALA – Swangz Avenue songstress singer Winnie Nwagi has released a compilation of her hit songs she termed as ‘Best of Winnie Nwagi’



The compilation which traces the diva’s musical journey has 17 songs for the people to enjoy. This compilation consists of most of the hit songs she has done during her five-year journey in the music industry.

In an interview, the ‘Everything’ singer revealed that this compilation is to remind her fans of how far she has come in the music industry.

“I’m reminding you of the songs I have released so far. My journey to where I am today because I have been entertaining you for quite some time now,” she revealed.

On her 17-songs compilation album, you get to hear all her songs including the very first jams like; ‘Science’, ‘Kwata Essimu’, ‘Detergent’, ‘Amaaso’, ‘Mataala’, and ‘Kano Koze’ among others.

The diva had planned to stage a concert this year but due to the outbreak of Covid-19, her concert was cancelled. She, however, believes this compilation will cover up the gap.

“I want my fans to be holding onto that as I come up with something that will end the year in style,” She said.

Nwagi who was previously the topic of discussion all over social media for her swim suit photo shoot she took recently renewed her contract with Swangz Avenue.

The photos that went viral on different social media platforms showed almost everything as she was wearing a one-piece swimsuit that covered just her private parts.

In the photos, the ‘For You’ singer bared most as she displayed her body which she is really proud of in the photos which she shared across her Instagram and Snapchat.

Her swimsuit couldn’t cover much as her evident huge tattoo on her thighs stood out and plus her almost bare behinds attracted the attention of many of her followers, fans and critics.

Although she still remains tight-lipped regarding the number of years she signed for in her renewed contract, she shared that it was her choice because she was still enjoying her time with the team.

“If you haven’t yet fought with someone or had disagreements, there is no point in leaving. I have my peace, sing my songs in the style I want, they do not force me to do anything against my will. So I stayed,” Nwagi said.

No comments: